A Sober Companion is certified and professionally trained to work with clients, helping them maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol. The goal is to give maximum recovery support to our clients in the first fragile days or weeks and get them through the struggles of early recovery. A sober companion will stay at the client’s home for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, or however much time is necessary to provide full recovery support.
Some clients we work with are fresh out of rehab. We help them transition back into their homes and create a healthy, sober living space for them. Also, we plan a healthy workout routine, diet, and education on proper nutrition and provide relapse prevention tools. You can also opt for our Sober Transport service, as we will travel with the client, if necessary, as his or her Sober Escort. Sometimes, our clients will have a court case or business event to attend. In addition, we will provide recovery support to help them stay sober to accomplish their mission without incident.
If you’re looking for that extra recovery support and don’t want to risk relapse when heading into the danger zones, give us a call and let’s put together a game plan to keep you safe and sober as you accomplish your goals.
A sober companion:
- Supports client during the first days of returning home from rehab
- Assists client with reintegration into productive society
- Facilitates reintroduction to the family post-discharge
- It helps prepare your living space for sobriety
- Provides support when resuming back to work/career
- Inspires fitness and wellness routines
- It helps plan a healthy diet and educate on proper nutrition
- Helps develop a network of positive people who will support their recovery
- Talk and share concerns with
- Assists with finding local service providers for continuing care
- Encourages actions that build self-confidence
- Motivates client to look, feel, and be their best